JBL Stage XD Series
Senior Global Product Line Manager
Releasing mid-August 2022, a new training will be available for the Stage XD series of Indoor/Outdoor All Weather loudspeakers. This training will cover the models available in the series and dive deep into the technology that makes Stage XD the best sounding and most durable loudspeakers available. Look for it on the HARMAN University website.
Stage XD Series loudspeakers are designed to work in a wide variety of applications both indoors and outdoors. Their unique combination of features and patented acoustic technology instills them with extreme durability while delivering the highest level of audio. Elements including acoustic lens Aluminum dome tweeters, and patented High-Definition Imaging (HDItm) waveguides have been incorporated into the design to ensure that the sound is clear and accurate. Stage XD Series loudspeakers are available in 2 sizes featuring 5.25" (130mm) or 6.5" (165mm) Polycellulose cone woofers. The IP67-rated waterproof enclosures are available in black or white finishes and wall-mount brackets are included to support a variety of installation options.
• IP67 Waterproof rating provides protection from the harshest of outdoor conditions
• Aluminum Dome Tweeters with Acoustic Lens for smooth on and off axis frequency response
• High-Definition Imaging (HDI™) waveguide with optimized geometry for smooth dispersion and low distortion
• Included wall-mount bracket allows for easy installation and angle adjustment
• Zero bezel magnetically attached grilles
• Rotatable logo for horizontal and vertical applications
• Sustainably designed packaging and product – the first repairable IP67 outdoor loudspeaker
As always you may access all the training courses by clicking here.
Once you sign in, if these courses are not populated on your home page, click “Go to Courses” to sign up. Stay tuned next month as more training becomes available.